Accessing this Site
- By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are 13 years or older. If you are under the age of 13 years, you agree not to visit the Site.
- MIT reserves the right to change or update the Site, and Content, in our sole discretion and without notice. However, MIT is under no obligation to update or correct any Content.
- MIT will not be responsible or liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. MIT may suspend access to the entire Site, or some parts of the Site, or close it indefinitely, in MIT’s discretion.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site.
- For commercial purposes, including that you may not reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purposes any part of the Site, access to the Site, or use of the Site;
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local and international law or regulation; and
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by MIT, may harm MIT or users of the Site or expose them to liability (for example, in a manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site) or in any way may provide another user with false, misleading or harmful information.
- Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including to monitor or impermissibly copy any of the material on the Site;
- Use any manual process to monitor or impermissibly copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without the prior written consent of MIT;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Site, the server on which any part of the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
- Access or search or attempt to access or search the Site by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces provided by MIT; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
Monitoring and Enforcement
- MIT has the right to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site; and
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You acknowledge that the Content is in research phase and all outcomes from use of the Content are not known. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THE SYSTEM DESIGN, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THE SYSTEM DESIGN, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
MIT, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS COLLABORATORS, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR COVENANTS, WHETHER STATUTORY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, BY COURSE OF COMMUNICATION OR DEALING, OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENT, INCLUDING THE SYSTEM DESIGN, AND ANY RESULTING FACE MASK. MIT, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS COLLABORATORS, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY WITH REGARD TO FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, MIT, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS COLLABORATORS, MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND THAT THE CONTENT, INCLUDING THE SYSTEM DESIGN, AND ANY RESULTING FACE MASK OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH FACE MASK WILL MEET YOUR OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S REQUIREMENTS, OR ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULT OR THAT THE USE OF THE SYSTEM DESIGN TO MAKE A FACE MASK WILL COMPLY WITH INTERNATIONAL, FEDERAL, STATE OR MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS REGARDING MEDICAL DEVICES OR MEDICAL USES. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT MIT, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS COLLABORATORS, IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HEALTH PROBLEMS, INJURIES OR DEATH THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S USE OF ANY FACE MASK RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING THE SYSTEM DESIGN. IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT MIT DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR OTHER HEALTH-RELATED ADVICE.
MIT, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS COLLABORATORS, DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR OR ASSURANCES REGARDING THE QUALITY, FUNCTIONALITY, OR SAFETY OF ANY FACE MASK RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING THE SYSTEM DESIGN, OR ANY DEFECT, ERRORS OR MALFUNCTION IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT: YOU ARE A LEARNED INDIVIDUAL THAT HAS HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO OBTAIN ANY AND ALL INFORMATION RELEVANT TO THE USE OF ANY FACE MASK RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING THE SYSTEM DESIGN; YOU HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO USE THE CONTENT, THE SYSTEM DESIGN OR ANY FACE MASK RESULTING THEREFROM AND YOU DO SO IN YOUR SOLE DISCRETION; YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE DEGREE OF MONITORING OR OVERSIGHT THAT IS APPROPRIATE IN CONNECTION WITH PATIENT CARE AND THE USE OF ANY FACE MASK RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING THE SYSTEM DESIGN; YOU HAVE ACCEPTED ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND MIT, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS COLLABORATORS, RETAINS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF ANY RESULTING FACE MASK; AND YOU WILL COMPLY WITH ALL LAWS AND GOVERNMENTAL RULES, REGULATIONS AND GUIDELINES, INCLUDING ANY SAFETY PRECAUTIONS, THAT ARE APPLICABLE TO ANY RESULTING FACE MASK OR THE USE THEREOF.
MIT does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. NEITHER MIT NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH MIT MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE AND THE CONTENT. MIT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE CONTENT, YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY AVAILABLE CONTENT, OR YOUR USE OF ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL MIT, ITS TRUSTEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, FACULTY, STUDENTS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, VOLUNTEERS, AND COLLABORATORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS, HEIRS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR, OR INDEMNIFY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, THE CONTENT (INCLUDING THE SYSTEM DESIGN), ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE OR CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, CONTENT OR SUCH THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; ANY USE OF A RESULTING FACE MASK; ANY ERROR, FAILURE OR DEFECT OF SUCH FACE MASK; OR ANY HARM OR INJURY CAUSED BY SUCH FACE MASK.
You understand that MIT does not provide customer assistance or technical support for use of the Site. You may contact us concerning technical problems but MIT is under no obligation to fix or correct any technical issue.
Links from the Site
If the Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by or hosted by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. MIT has no control over the contents of those websites or resources and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The Site is operated by MIT from Cambridge, Massachusetts in the United States of America. Content is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject MIT to any registration or other requirement within such jurisdiction or country. MIT reserves the right to limit access or availability of the Site to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Comments and Concerns
- The Site is operated by iMASC. All technical issues or questions may be directed to email@example.com, provided that neither iMASC nor MIT is under any obligation to respond to your email or make any requested fix.
- All other feedback and comments concerning the Site and the Content, or other general inquiries related to iMASC should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our Site.